Monday, July 30, 2007

Radio Interview w Rich Levin: Last call for sunscreen!

Here it is - I opened my big mouth again, and gave an interview to Rich Levin. Pardon the voice quality - it was over SunRocket. I also got some press coverage locally in Connection Newspapers.

As it turned out, he also interviewed my former boss from SunRocket. Interesting how seven months can change things.

My last points are important: I am as blunt as I am in bringing up mistakes because one needs open discussion to learn from them. Too much energy in corporations is expended hiding mistakes, and so lessons get lost. Think about that before you berate the next guy for telling you the truth.

In other news, Bush said this morning that "you cannot impose freedom." Duh. Or "fundamentational" I guess.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I heard your interview and it was great. One item I didn't hear talked about is if , and I use "if" widely, management was together on running the show - what is your opinion of how the company, and others like it in the tight and competitive VOIP market, had a chance of succeeding? Did SR plan on building the company up and sell it to a bigger entity like most companies do, or did they really want to be a pioneer?

6:23 PM  
Blogger jaydub said...

Thanks!

I am not sure if everyone understood the need to eventually be self supporting. This is the same whether you sell the company or if you plan on being around for a long time. Certainly they wanted to be pioneers - the founders talked about that a lot at the beginning.

I think it would have worked, had the problems not compounded themselves to bring the company to a standstill.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home