Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Adobe's Circular Logic

Well, I can't say I am surprised.

I went to look to download Adobe's PDF Reader today, but it kept on wanting to install some third party download manager. Since that's now impossible, I wanted to read about what kind of data the download manager collects, and what it does to your system. Naturally, I went to the EULA (End User License Agreement) page.

Surprise! They're all in PDF format.

I'd have to agree to something I can't read, to find out what I agreed to. Nice!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Video Teraveloka said...

Internet Positif adalah musuh besar dari keadaan ingin berjudi di Indonesia. Karena Judi masih ilegal di Negara +62 ini jadi untuk Login Sbobet Mobile saja sangat sulit (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

1:48 AM  
Blogger Howdy said...

Проститутки Москвы ждут с нетерпением!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home